Telytics, Inc. White Paper on Assessing TEM Implemnetations - Sponsored Whitepaper

Sponsored by:
Telytics, Inc. Logo
Telytics, Inc.
Download Entire Whitepaper
Assessing Your Current Telecom
Expense Management (TEM) Implementation

“Best in Class companies are achieving
a 40% reduction in telecom related
expenses with robust TEM solutions...”
Aberdeen

Is your company achieving results of this
magnitude? If not, then this white paper will
help identify the causes and remedies for
improving the performance of your TEM
implementation.
The value of a comprehensive, well conceived,Is your company achieving results of this magnitude? If not, then this white paper will help identify the causes and remedies for improving the performance of your TEM implementation.

The value of a comprehensive, well conceived, and properly implemented TEM solution can be significant to any enterprise. Unfortunately, while the 20% of companies who fall into the “best of class” category have enjoyed often spectacular reductions in ongoing costs, the other 80% of enterprises have experienced much more modest results. Industry surveys have shown that the middle 50% of companies are seeing cost reductions in the area of 10 – 12%, with the bottom 30% of all enterprises deploying TEM solutions having seen little or no savings at all. These figures would appear to indicate a fairly wide disparity in achieved results and appear to reflect a current majority view that their TEM solutions are not fully meeting expectations.

This perceived failure to achieve the “Promise of TEM” has been reflected in both general dissatisfaction with current TEM solution implementations and a high degree of churn amongst TEM service providers and technology solutions. What is the true culprit in these scenarios? In all fairness, both the TEM solution providers and their customers are part of the problem. But the good news is that both can also be a significant part of the solution.

Any well conceived TEM solution should share some fundamental goals and objectives, including: · Enhancing visibility into current spend. · Automation of analysis tasks. · Providing data sharing with other applications. · Providing accounting and strategic budget management support. · Tracking telecom contract performance in terms of both rate validation and contractual commitment attainment. · Providing inventory management. · Allowing customized reporting. · Providing process efficiencies. · Delivering cost savings.

While most TEM applications and TEM service providers profess to address these issues, actual customer experience in achieving these objectives can vary significantly.
Download Entire Whitepaper
Copyright © 2014, Questex Media Group LLC
Company descriptions and contact information are quoted from the company's website or other promotional information. Questex is not responsible for the accuracy of this information. Unless specifically noted, Questex is not sponsored by, affiliated with or otherwise connected with any of the listed companies.